In a world trying to re-open and adjust as we move from each stage of the global pandemic it’s clear that customer behaviours have changed, we book in advance, we book online and we expect it to be quick and easy.
While online booking was gaining in popularity before the pandemic, it is now a core requirement of doing business. Your customers expect see the experience before hand and book it from the comfort of their own home.
Tourism NI has released another round of the Website Development Programme to help providers like you to develop or enhance their online presence, whilst providing financial assistance to do so. This may cover a wide range of support including search engine optimisation, booking engine development, provision of the right content and use of the right tactics to capture sales.
Why can Fourteen Forty help you?
We’ve done it before, this year we’ve launched two websites for businesses in your sector that were supported by the TNI web development fund. We understand the fund and we know how to get the most out of it for you. Cranfield Alpacas and the Lake Kilrea both launched their new sites this year and both have agreed it’s changed the way they have been able to business.
As the digital agency of choice for many businesses and organisations within the tourism industry, we can assist you with any digital problem you may be facing. We have been helping businesses within the tourism sector for 15 years through development of websites, integration of booking systems and implementing digital marketing strategies to drive an audience to your business.
But the best thing we can do is to help you think about what would be best for your business in a digital world. We live and breathe for this so we can ensure you maximise the support available from this incredible funding opportunity.
What assistance is available to you?
Through the programme, we are able to assist you with website or digital-related projects. This includes:
- Building new websites
- Developing bespoke booking systems based your specific needs
- Upgrading existing websites
- Improving SEO and Digital Marketing
- Creating content like images and videos
- Mobile optimisation
What do you have to do?
- To take part in the scheme, check this document to make sure you are eligible
- If you’re eligible, speak to us. Make sure you are using this grant to the fullest potential and then complete the Expression of Interest form.
- If you’re successful through this stage TNI will then audit your website and move you on to the next stage which will include a formal application, again which we can be on hand to offer support or assistance in the application process.