At Fourteen Forty we plan all our Facebook advertising campaigns using our A.T.C model.
This allows us full control over each stage of the buyer’s journey through our advertising funnel.
A = Awareness
Do you have a great product or service but not enough people know about it?
- Brand Awareness – We prefer to start our campaigns with brand awareness as it is designed to show your content to audiences most likely to take notice of your ads. This will start to build a more loyal following than just showing your content to as many people as possible (reach ads).
- Audience – Using targeted demographics we narrow down your audience to use the advertising budget wisely. Age, gender, location, interests, job title – the options are almost endless.
- Budget – Controlled bid strategies and the ability to turn advertising on/off or adjust budgets with a few clicks. Allowing you as an advertiser total freedom with your budget. Increase the budget if the work is drying up and the phones are not ringing off the hook. Or pull back some of the spending if your advertising has been a success and you have enough work to keep the team going.
T = Traffic
The goal of the traffic stage in the funnel is to get a consistent level of traffic to the most important pages on your website.
- Drive traffic to high value pages – for example, new product or service pages. These are the pages that will deliver sales for your business and provide the return on investment for your advertising spend.
- Using the Facebook pixel, actions taken on your website during this stage of the funnel build the custom audiences for use in the later conversion ads.
- The pages targeted in traffic campaigns can be changed as often as necessary and for any reason, eg – depending on certain staff members workload or are sales of a certain product falling.
Now that we have traffic on your website, it’s time to start delivering the conversions, whether that be online sales, requests for quotes, appointments or product demos.
- Website conversion ads work with the Facebook pixel installed, allowing you to target previous site visitors, those who are most likely to convert, resulting in lower costs per conversion.
- The last stage of our advertising funnel is where we are showing your ads to your warmest leads and are trying to push for a conversion with the strongest sales copy.
- A conversion can be to buy a product or for example for us a conversion would be to get a potential client to get in touch to discuss an upcoming website project or a Facebook advertising campaign (well, what are you waiting for?).
Facebook Advertising Pixel – retargeting for lower costs
Installing the Facebook pixel allows you to retarget Facebook members that have interacted with your Facebook content or visited your website. This is vital for improving your continued advertising to groups of people who have shown an interest in your product or service – it can take up to 21 pieces of content for people to make a purchase. So being able to narrow down your top of the funnel audience to a more targeted group that have shown interest allows us to send them new, more sales-driven ads.