Peter and Fleur approached us in early September 2019 with their exciting plans for a new Christmas event. Having completed a brand development process for Peter Corry Productions in the Summer of 2019 it was time to put the new brand to work. An opportunity for us to demonstrate that the right brand experience, allied to modern digital marketing tactics, could have a positive impact on their bottom line and allow them to confidently plan for the future.
It was time to create a new show to welcome in a new era in the history of Peter Corry Productions.
- Created an engaging brand for the event aimed at a persona we had created during the initial brand workshop for Peter Corry Productions
- Planned a digital advertising campaign designed to appeal to this persona
- Created a buyer funnel – adverts created awareness of the event, leading to traffic to the landing page on the new Peter Corry Productions website, thereby generating sales or an audience of people who were interested but hadn’t yet purchased tickets. This audience was then used for retargeting campaigns to remind people in the lead up to the event.
- Engaged with groups and organisations to deliver group bookings
- Email marketing to a list we had been building during the previous 12 months
- Provided a content plan at the beginning of the project and recommended innovative digital marketing ideas to help promote ticket sales.
- 3 sold-out shows for Christmas at the Cathedral.
- For every £1 spent on advertising, we generated £30 of income from ticket sales.
- Added an additional 1000 people to the mailing list. People who can now be contacted about upcoming Peter Corry Productions events.
It should be noted that there was almost no traditional advertising or PR to promote the show. This allowed us to fully track selling metrics and continually refine the campaign to deliver success on a limited marketing budget.